The TYO Scholarship Program provides a limited number of partial scholarships based upon the financial needs of the student. Most awards range between 25%-50% of tuition.
TYO Financial Assistance Application
Scholarship Application Policies:
• Applications must be filled out completely and received by the due date for consideration.
• Applicants can expect strict confidentiality regarding all sensitive information provided and award results.
• Families applying for financial assistance for more than one student should use one application only.
• Please email email@example.com after completing this application, so we can confirm its receipt.
• Applications are due May 19, 2019. Applicants who have registered and paid their 10% deposit will receive a Financial Assistance Award Letter reflecting their award status by June 15, 2019. After May 19, 2019, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and awarded as funding permits.
• Applicants must sign up for a payment plan to cover the remaining amount by June 30, 2019, or commit to paying in full on August 4, 2019.
• The Scholarship Committee will be responsible for determining the number and amounts of awards provided. It is our hope to provide scholarships of 25-50% of tuition for those who demonstrate financial need. Every effort will be made to meet the needs of all TYO students and their families, but scholarship awards are contingent on the availability of funds. The Scholarship Committee reserves the right to ask for additional information if necessary.
• Tallahassee Youth Orchestras does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, sex, creed, national origin, veteran status, or immigration status.
Interested in donating to the TYO Scholarship Fund? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org